New User Guide
This guide will help new users of the Crimson Hexagon platform understand the capabilities of social media analytics, learn about the different products and features, as well as teach users how to navigate.
Foundations Training Series
This series is geared towards new users and covers best practices for building Monitors with Crimson Hexagon.
Recorded during onboarding with the Crimson Hexagon Coaches.
- Intro to Crimson Hexagon – Buzz and Opinion Monitors, Social Account Monitors, and common use cases
- Best Practices – working with unstructured data, crafting powerful business questions, and planning for insights
- Brand Health Workshop – learning outcomes, Monitor best practices, and identifying key metrics
- Comparative Analysis Workshop – use cases for comparison, using filters, and random sampling
- Opinion Monitor Workshop – difference between Monitor types, applicable use cases, and best practices
- Campaign Workshop – defining a campaign, analyzing a campaign, and determining the impact
- Audience Analysis Workshop – segmenting the audience, affinities analysis, and identifying influencers
Step-by-step guides that outline how to best approach the top 5 analysis use cases