Training at Intel
New User Guide
This guide will help new users of the Crimson Hexagon platform understand the capabilities of social media analytics, learn about the different products and features, as well as teach users how to navigate.
Intel Recorded Training
This is a recorded training session for Intel that is required viewing in order to be given access to the platform.
Foundations Training Series
This series is geared towards new users and covers best practices for building Monitors with Crimson Hexagon.
- Approaching Crimson – unstructured data, crafting business questions, and making decisions on the platform based on your questions
- Social Account Monitor – track owned content and engagement metrics from a public Twitter handle, Facebook page, or Instagram account
- Buzz Monitor – fundamentals of building Buzz Monitors, utilizing Boolean and setting up your keywords, and a walkthrough of metrics
- Opinion Monitor – how to create custom categories and train posts for a more nuanced analysis
- Utilizing Data – learn how to export and visualize your analyses
Step-by-step guides that outline how to best approach the top 5 analysis use cases