Crimson Hexagon for the Financial Services Industry
Consumer expectations for financial services have changed drastically over the past decade. The rise of online banking and finance apps were just the beginning as new services and new technology accelerate changes in the industry. How can financial services organizations keep up with ever-changing consumer preferences and disruption in the financial landscape?
Millions of consumers discuss financial services on social media every day. Analyzing those conversations allows you to track the financial topics consumers are talking about and understand their changing preferences. Tapping into social conversation can provide insights on financial consumers across all areas of business including banking, investments, insurance & more.
At Standard Bank, it’s important for us to understand exactly what people think about our brand. We rely a lot on Crimson Hexagon to help us manage online reputation. As a global business, we do get embroiled in some controversial issues at times, and we use Crimson Hexagon to dig deeper into what is driving those conversations so that we can respond accordingly.
-Russel Smit, Senior Manager of Social Engagement and Digital Content, Standard Bank Group
Crimson Hexagon helps financial services organizations:
- Track customer sentiment and emotion around your brand and your services
- Segment your audience and gain a better understanding of what key demographics are interested in
- See what competing financial products consumers are talking about
- Create custom analysis categories to track stages of financial decision making (home buying, loans, retirement savings, etc)
- Identify customer care issues quickly for faster response time