Platform Training at ECS Federal
Crimson Hexagon’s patented social media and Big Data analytics platform helps brands uncover deep business insights from internal and external data.
Crimson Hexagon is the global leader in consumer insights from social media data. Powered by patented language and image analysis technology and an in-house data library of more than 1 trillion posts, Crimson Hexagon’s platform helps hundreds of brands and agencies answer critical business questions through the insights derived from social data and internal data.
Typical Use Cases
Audience Identification · Brand Health Analysis · Competitive Analysis · Industry Analysis ·
Measuring Campaign Effectiveness
Data library of 1.2 Trillion+ posts from
Instagram · Facebook · Twitter · Tumblr · Reddit · Blogs · Forums · and more!
Having an issue? This article explains how and when to file a ticket.
There are some issues that you can occasionally encounter when using the Crimson Hexagon platform. We will go through some of the most common and will provide some tips to help solve them.
New User Guide
This guide will help new users of the Crimson Hexagon platform understand the capabilities of social media analytics, learn about the different products and features, as well as teach users how to navigate.
Foundations Training Series
This series is geared towards new users and covers best practices for building Monitors with Crimson Hexagon. This is only available to those with a Crimson Hexagon account.
Official Boolean Operator Guide
This guide is a descriptive list of Operators and Field Specifiers. It will help you to understand everything you would need to know about Boolean and give you ideas for your analysis.
- Campaign Effectiveness Measurement – high-level instructions and recommendations for analyzing a campaign using ForSight
- Comparative Deep Dive – a thought-starter and prescriptive playbook for approaching comparative analysis
- Audience Identification Deep Dive – planning and creation process for an audience analysis including practical examples
- Brand Health Analysis – businesses have a lot to learn from the way consumers think about and discuss brands on social
- Industry Analysis – industry analysis can be key in ensuring your business maintains its competitive edge