CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY Customer
- Class registrations are not confirmed until billing/registrant information are received in full.
- Customer requests to cancel or reschedule a class must be submitted via email with the words “Classroom Training Cancellation” in the subject line and sent to classroomtraining@
- Customer may substitute registered course attendee(s) without charge.
- Customer requests for class cancellation or reschedule must be received by Crimson Hexagon at least 10 full business days prior to the scheduled start date of the class in order for Customer to receive a full refund/credit of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation requests received less than 10 full business days prior to the class start date, and no shows to class or cancellations on the class start date, will be billed the full registration fee. Cancellation or no show fees cannot be applied towards future class(es).
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY Crimson Hexagon
- Crimson Hexagon reserves the right to cancel a class at any time due to; including but not limited to, insufficient enrollment, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Crimson Hexagon will use its best efforts to provide notification of class cancellations within 10 business days of the class start date.
- In the event of cancellation by Crimson Hexagon, customer may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(es).
- Crimson Hexagon is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class including, but not limited to; non-refundable tickets purchased, accommodation reservations, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The Customer’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid registration fees.
- If a class is canceled by Crimson Hexagon due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster), the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the registration fee.
Crimson Hexagon shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at a Crimson Hexagon course.