The Twitterverse was decidedly more positive than negative on the Microsoft/Yahoo! search deal, with 14% citing the ongoing battle with Google, and 13% calling it some variant of a great match. Only 8% of tweets were neutral or negative on the announcement.
The largest single share of the Tweet volume (47%) was the ripple of the news itself as it proliferated through the network.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Microsoft-Yahoo Tie Search Tie Up (phoenixrealm.com)
- Microsoft-Yahoo Deal: Why you stand to lose (macworld.com)
- Twitter, Microsoft, Yahoo and Google (mycompuquest.blogspot.com)
- Microsoft and Yahoo partner to share the search pain (geardiary.com)
- Microsoft-Yahoo vs. Google (thestar.com)
- Microsoft and Yahoo! Internet Search Pact (themoderatevoice.com)
- Microsoft-Yahoo Deal Made (sfist.com)