BOSTON - June 8, 2016
Brand and agency employees are now equipped with the analytical capabilities of a data scientist, autonomy to conduct exploratory insights and actionable business decisions based on social intelligence
Crimson Hexagon, a leading provider of social data analysis to inform strategic enterprise decision-making, today announced it has launched HelioSight, a social intelligence search and discovery product for brands and agencies that delivers fast, actionable insights through real-time social media data analysis. The product contextualizes social intelligence to users in an easily consumable and shareable format. With HelioSight, users across all levels of the enterprise can now make faster, more informed business decisions based on the key social insights findings.
The vast wealth of consumer feedback and opinions shared in social conversations were once exclusive to data scientists and professionals that possessed advanced analytical training. Currently, HelioSight allows users to search Twitter’s full repository of posts from the last 30 days and delivers the results in a near-instantaneous and visual manner. HelioSight analyzes social conversations in seconds, uncovering consumer feedback and insights, including demographics, affinities, emotions and more on any brand, product or topic.
“Speed is a core facet not only of building a winning football team, but also of how we interact with our customers, partners and athletes,” said Andrew Gilligan, head of research and insights at City Football Group. “With HelioSight, anyone in our company – from Melbourne to Manchester – is able to easily use immediate social insights to better understand consumers and what they are saying about our organization.”
Built on Crimson Hexagon’s social intelligence platform, HelioSight provides employees in every function of the enterprise with the instant power of social insights to make real-time decisions concerning strategy, operations, products and campaigns, so businesses can measurably improve ROI. Its search function includes the below features:
- Intuitive interface: Search bar and filters make it easy for users to instantly uncover social data insights.
- Complex, updated data sources: HelioSight analyzes the last 30 days of social conversations in seconds.
- Business-critical insights: Search results are presented in an easily consumable format, including data visualization cards and simple text descriptions with relevant insights highlighted.
- Filtered results: Reported insights can be filtered by audience demographics and interests, time frames, overarching conversations, subject volume and sentiments and associated hashtags and influencers.
- Interactivity: Results include clickable cards that enable the user to explore further, view example posts and uncover the full story relating to any singular data insight.
- Cross-platform navigation: Crimson Hexagon users can instantly click between HelioSight results and ForSight monitors as they investigate and analyze results.
Stephanie Newby, CEO of Crimson Hexagon, said, “It’s no secret that unlocking data from its silos leads to better business decision-making, and the same can be said of social intelligence. Insights from social are the key source of consumer opinion that is unsolicited, unfiltered and real-time. With HelioSight, we are democratizing social intelligence that matters most to brands and instantly arming every business user – not just the data analysts – with the analytics superpowers of a data scientist.”
HelioSight’s announcement comes on the heels of Crimson Hexagon’s recent funding round, which was led by Sageview Capital and included $20 million in growth equity financing. HelioSight is available as an add-on for existing clients or as part of new clients’ platform packages.
On June 14, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. ET, Crimson Hexagon and City Football Group will host the webinar, “Introducing HelioSight: The search bar simple solution for social analytics,” to showcase HelioSight in action and discuss real-world use cases for the product. The webinar will feature Andrew Gilligan of City Football Group and Errol Apostolopoulos, senior vice president of product at Crimson Hexagon. Interested attendees can register for the webinar here.
- Blog: https://www.crimsonhexagon.com/blog
- Careers: https://www.crimsonhexagon.com/about/careers
- Demo: https://www.crimsonhexagon.com/#schedule-a-demo
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/crimsonhexagon
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/crimsonhexagon
- Tumblr: http://www.crimsonhexagon.tumblr.com/
About Crimson Hexagon
Crimson Hexagon is the global leader in consumer insights from social media data. Powered by patented technology and an in-house data library of more than 850 billion posts, Crimson Hexagon’s platform helps hundreds of brands and agencies answer critical business questions through the insights derived from social data. Clients include leading global organizations such as General Mills, Starbucks, Paramount Pictures, Microsoft and Twitter, and leading agencies such as TBWA, VML, BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy, Edelman and Digitas. Find us on Twitter @crimsonhexagon and on Tumblr.
Metis Communications Erin Rohr, 617-236-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org