Crimson Hexagon celebrated Ad Week in NYC last week at the Shorty Awards’ season-kickoff cocktail party. The party, hosted at global agency MRY by show producer and NYC-based tech startup Sawhorse Media, marked the competition’s official opening for submissions.
Crimson Hexagon is honored to partner with the Shortys for the 2014-2015 award season to celebrate the “best of social media.” As part of this partnership, Crimson will provide a brief on the overall state of social media success to the marketing jury, which now counts Crimson CEO, Stephanie Newby, as one of its members. Other Shorty Awards 2014-2015 partners include Unmetric and Bitly.
To honor the “best of social media,” the Shorty Awards provide accolades to successful individuals and organizations – from brands and celebrities, to non-profits and agencies, to regular people – and award recognition for different platforms, industries, media type, and role.
Notable past award winners have included:
- #SFbatkid (Best Twitter Campaign)
- #voicesave (Best Hashtag)
- Turning the Internet Red (Best Facebook Campaign)
- WWE on YouTube (Best Brand on YouTube)
- GoPro (Best Brand on Instagram)
- The Brooklyn Circus (Small Business)
- Matrix Cat (GIF of the Year)
- The Nature Conservancy (Charity)
- Modern Seinfeld (Fake Account)
The Crimson team eagerly looks forward to the rest of the award season and helping the Shortys succeed. To learn more about the Shorty Awards, please visit http://shortyawards.com/