A recording of this webinar is available in the Learn More section of our web site.
Much of the attention given social media measurement is on tools: Which is best? What to choose? What features should I look for?
But the best measurement tool in the world will not be successful within your organization unless you are properly aligned to measure the impact of social media on your business. Getting the people, process and technology factor all working together properly is critical.
Led by Susan Etlinger, industry analyst for Altimeter Group, and Wayne St. Amand, vice president of marketing at Crimson Hexagon, this webinar focused on the organizational impacts, challenges and opportunities of social media measurement. The experts discussed how social media–and social media measurement and analysis–can break down organizational silos and affect everything from product innovation and job descriptions to security policy to corporate culture.
Participants learned about:
- The most common organizational challenges of social media measurement
- How global 2000 companies are organizing to measure the impact of social media
- Emerging trends in integrating social media with other enterprise data
- The impact of social media measurement on employees, from professional development to culture
- What one can do to prepare your organization for the future