Employment Type: Full Time
You will report to and work with the Senior Vice President of Global Customer experience. You will be responsible to manage Crimson Hexagon’s growing team of Account Managers and Product Specialists (our entry level client services role), to deliver strategic management of client engagements, to develop strong client relationships and to serve as an active member of Crimson Hexagon’s management team. Your intellectual agility, passion for Social Media and ability to manage challenges are apparent intangibles as the role requires an in-depth understanding of our client’s business needs and cross-functional collaboration to ensure the successful deployment of our platform and analytical tools. Likewise, your passion for mentorship and team building will be leveraged from day one as you continue to build a team that can exceed client expectations and anticipate the demands of rapid growth and innovation.
- Build, mentor and manage a team capable of delivering transformational results
- Manage the Account Management team including mission critical needs analysis
- Serve as a mentor to the team and support their efforts
- Monitor and review the processes and skills of the team ensuring clients receive the best in class service
- Implement new processes and systems necessary to support a growing team
- Develop global organization model and philosophy that provides a scalable project team structure
- Develop social media analytics methodologies, best practices, project planning tools, knowledge base, associate training, and other capabilities for creating a scalable SaaS / consulting services operation
- Create a metric and customer satisfaction-driven organization that uses KPIs to measure the operational and financial performance of each of the operating teams
- Develop a framework for establishing, monitoring and measuring the efficiency / effectiveness achieved for Crimson hexagon’s clients
- Execute a continuous client communications strategy
- Manage and expand overall client relationships thru continual needs assessment & relationship plan
- Develop various pricing methodologies, services packages in cooperation with sales, finance and the product teams
- Travel, as necessary, up to 30%
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate achievement in some or all of the above, and candidates will also be heavily evaluated for their attitude, approach and other intangibles. With that, more definitive criteria for the ideal candidate follow:
- BS degree in technology, business or other related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years in a management role
- Previous experience with SaaS platforms, fast moving technology companies, consultative service delivery, and social media
- Proven account management, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Superior decision making skills and sound judgment
- Intellectual agility and creativity to respond to changing demands and create new solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience growing a team in an emerging business and fast evolving industry
- Commitment to mentoring and building skill sets in junior staff members as well as a commitment to investing in and building organizational culture
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Strong presentation and quantitative skills
We will compensate you in line with your experience, including base salary, bonus, stock options, travel pay, comprehensive benefits, a fully-stocked kitchen and other perks.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Crimson Hexagon is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
Crimson Hexagon will only accept job applications from candidates who are properly documented with authorization to work in the United States.
Crimson Hexagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to creating a diverse work environment.