Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting into the Operations team, this role is entry-level only on paper. In reality, you’ll be the beating heart of Crimson Hexagon in being a master user of the Company’s ForSight™ platform. By extension, you will be performing social analyses across a spectrum of cool topics and serving as a source of our deepest insights to clients. Your obvious collaborative ambition and intellectual thirst will be the keys to your hire and ongoing success in the organization. In addition to this abstract, the following is a representative list of expectations for the role:
- Support account management and consulting teams on a daily basis
- Become a power user of the Company’s platform and products
- Routinely produce analyses-based scorecards, reports, and presentations
- Interact with clients: to field requests, to train users, and to present results
- Contribute ideas – as a high-end user of the platform – for product enhancements and infrastructure improvements
- Travel, as necessary, up to 20%
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a liberal arts or computer science concentration
- 1-3 years of experience
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytic abilities
- Strong communication skills, with a particular bent towards writing being a plus
- Inherently detail-oriented: you are precise and concise
- Highly organized, able to move forward on multiple projects at once
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Crimson Hexagon is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
Crimson Hexagon will only accept job applications from candidates who are properly documented with authorization to work in the United States.